The staircase is a fundamental part of any home that deserves the greatest attention. It shows a piece of your personality and also of your home. The material stainless steel is better known as ‘stainless’ steel. The difference between the various types of stainless steel is in the substances added in order to make the stainless material.
- Stainless steel 304 consists of 18% chromium and 8% nickel and can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- Stainless steel 316 is a more corrosion resistant stainless steel but more expensive kind. This consists of 16% chromium, 10% nickel and 2% molybdenum. This type is mainly used for stainless steel structures that are placed in the vicinity of a chemical company, metal processing plant or on the coast.
Metal more than a robust material
- Metal is Flexible – Metal has many faces. You can pursue all different. From sleek and industrial to graceful and elegant. Moreover you can further choose from the wide range of finishing options for the stairs, balustrade, handrail and color.
- Compact – Often metal act a lot thinner and sleeker than other act, while they have the same capacity. Therefore, the staircase structures obtain a sleek and contemporary look.
- Easy to maintain – Due to the special layer on the metal, it is protected from water and other influences which can oxidize the metal.
With a staircase in metal can really fit well in any place …… a sleek, industrial staircase into an elegant specimen with a gracefully shaped railing. The stair stringers can be manufactured in various kinds of functions, such as stair stringers in Z-shape, in straight form and many more. These can be combined with steps by using different materials such as wood, glass, natural stone or steel. Through the interplay of the different materials is an aesthetic stage develops combines reliability with style.
In order to avoid that the metal can easily oxidize, TheStairCompanyUK gives a special treatment to metal Contemporary staircase. All metal stair parts are sandblasted and powder coated in any RAL color, possibly structured. This way you can align your stair well with the tones of your home for what makes a personal and harmonious result.
Thestaircompanyuk.co.uk – Staircase Manufacturers UK has longstanding expertise specializing in creating precision crafted bespoke staircases. Ascension provides a comprehensive range of staircase types and finishes including kit form spiral stairs that can be provided as supply and fit or delivery only.
TheStairCompanyUK designs custom stairs in various materials and shapes so that they perfectly match your personal style. Obviously each stair design is always accompanied by the highest safety standards and you can opt for an original finish.
For further details visit www.thestaircompanyuk.co.uk or call @ 0114 285 4994 for free quotes.
Watch This Video